Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time for new keys


Now that I own nothing in Amman... I have given out all my keys... Nothing is left expect one thing...
Embrace my new future and start my new adventure...

This is the last post from super devoika in Amman... very soon I'll be leaving Amman to live in Sydney... and there I shall start a totally new life... New keys will reside in my old dear keys-chain...

Soon reflect upon will have a new flavor....

Till then... I bid all my faithful readers a warm goodbye...
Until we meet again... I wish you well ;-)

Fi Aman Allah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

......
I hope your light shines easily
And until we meet again it doesn’t matter how we’ve done
I’ll see you further on

You may struggle you may toil to support the walls around you
Or lonely burn the midnight oil until the pools of light surround,surround you

Now this day is all but done and in the space between
We will be afraid of what’s to come or we will gently dream, dream on