Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stand In LINE!

It has been a common scene for me... to be standing waiting for a taxi in the Ammani morning rush... finding other waiting as well... I try my best to make sure that those who were there before me... get in a taxi before me... I form a hidden line and wait until my turn comes to grab a taxi... and sometimes the waiting goes for too long!
But then... out of no where... a young lady swaying with her high heels break the line... stretch out her nail polished arm and grab a taxi.. and for some reason... she gets a taxi... And as she goes into the taxi... I imagine myself... going after her... pulling her out of the taxi from her "bil5wa" straightened hair and yelling "STAND IN LINE WOMAN"...
But as I laugh inside myself... I breath in... I breath out... and keep on waiting in my own made line[s]....

GOOD MORNING AMMAN!

2 comments:

aichabaz_91 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aichabaz_91 said...

amen to that sister ....
but i guess that the only thing possible for you to do is to actually pull the girl out of the cab , or at least give her & the moralless cabby a peice of your mind