Monday, May 18, 2009

The Sin of Being Strong!

I don't believe in narcotics or drugs...
I don't believe in any substance that can numb your senses and gives you short-term relief...

I don't like ostrich's act of hiding its head in the ground... thinking that if it can't see the danger... then it doesn't exist...

I don't have an easy life... I can give you 50 really good reasons why I should crumble and cry till I die... why I shouldn't leave my bed in the morning...

But I do... I live my life... I struggle daily... I only have my mind... [A human mind is much stronger than anything else... you can't fight what is inside your mind...]

I live... I believe... I think and I hope...

I do it for myself... and myself alone...

I just wish you have more respect towards me than to treat me as a sinner...

No comments: