Sunday, March 15, 2009

Techno Me


[Techno Me]... is my first exhibition in Amman... and you are all cordially invited to come and see it...
The opening is on Sunday 22nd of March in Makan... at 6.30 p.m.
The exhibition will run till Thursday 26th of March and will be open from 2:00-6:00 p.m.

[Techno Me] brief...
[[ Who am I? The twist in the answers to that basic question, since projected images, sounds and gestures took over our lives, is what this installation is trying to tackle.
fragmented as the new nature of realizing who I am.]]

The exhibition consists of the following:
:: [Me/City] an interactive video installation
:: [Me/We] an interactive computer application
:: A series of very short video art pieces :
== me talk
== me love
== me see
== me touch
== me face
== me win
== me paint

Hope to see you all there...
And do wish me luck...

1 comment:

The Crimson said...

sounds interesting!saw the poster today at uni, will try to make it , good luck =)