Sunday, December 30, 2007

BEWARE... she got ambitions...

I find it quite funny how a single girl living in the Arab world starts having more pressure on getting married as she unfolds her late twenties... and people still go to desperate measures in finding a proper wife... an agony am sure for Arab guys who might feel intimidated by an intellectual woman...
Read this incident that happened to me recently... I met an old friend whom I haven't seen for a time now... and we were talking about several stuff and then she told me that she have something to say that might upset me...
A friend of hers has a brother who is searching for a wife and he wanted someone who is an engineer and with money 'meaning rich'.... so my friend recommended me... she told her friend that I have great ambitions and good intellects... and gave her my contacts... later on she met her friend and asked her what had happened with her brother and whether they called upon me or not... So... she told her that when she told him that I got ambitions he got scared and preferred not...!
I couldn't stop laughing... [FYI I don't consider myself an engineer and certainly I don't have money 'in a rich sense'... ]
But seriously.... guys beware!!!

No comments: