Saturday, April 14, 2007

me driving =?

Today I took my written exam for getting a driving license… and yeah I passed…
It was such an agony to study the book and memorize a lot of the nonsense contained within… since I have reprogrammed my mind so that it refuses to memorize anything that [it] classify as [nonsense]… I had to skip a lot of pages without memorizing them… and don’t tell me that I had to understand before I memorize… because… some things are not to be understood but taken as they are…
Why would I have to know all the different tickets given by the officer?!!! When and if he gives me a ticket I can go and check with the book… no need to know the rules by the heart…. WASTE of good memory space…[much needed]
Ughh… lucky it is all behind me now…
Now… waiting for my practical exam in two weeks time… oh… buckle up Jordan… another moron is planning to hit your roads!! =)

1 comment:

Roba said...

Mabrook, and good luck! :)