Saturday, January 06, 2007

Father and Son...

Father and Son... a famous 70s soft rock hit song by Cat Stevens... who later on embraced Islam and was renamed Yusuf Islam... first time I heard the song was by BoyZone 8 years ago... and I was moved by the strong lyrics... “From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen..."
A couple of years ago... the song was revived once again with an extraordinary video clip performed both by Ronan Keating [from BoyZone] and Yusuf Islam... the idea of the video clip is really cool with the usage of still photos while both are wandering around them...
It’s been a time since I really understood the real power of the still image… of a frozen frame… that tells a story of years past or years to come…
Not always we need motion to understand time… not always we need to say exactly what we mean to be understood…
And not always our silence means we should listen…
Anyways… enjoy



:: this is my 100th post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats super dev.!

how great the the wonders of the Heaven,
and the timeless beauty of the night,
how great,
then how great,
The Creator