Friday, December 08, 2006

A Tag!!

Ok… this is a good one… I’ve been tagged by Roba
The rules said that I should grab the nearest book to me and go to page 123, 6th line and copy the three lines from there, and mention the title and author of the book… then of course tag another 3 people…
Well… I grabbed the first book! “Graphic basics index” page 123 is red and empty expect for a part of the words “composition, component, concept” which set on page 122 and 123!! Tough luck… second book “The Bookseller of Kabul”… page 123 only 4 lines!!! Ok ok… grab the next one “Content” page 123 is a collage of images of some spaces!! Ugghh…
Last try…. “The Kite Runner”… finally here it goes
[[I didn’t remember what month that was, or what year even. I only knew the memory lived in me, a perfectly encapsulated morsel of a good past, a brushstroke of color on the gray, barren canvas that our lives had become.]]

The novel is by Khaled Hosseini… one of the best I read related to Afghanistan…
Now I tag: Subzero Blue, Rambling Hal, and Black Iris

1 comment:

Rambling Hal said...

Hey Devoika! Thanks for the tag - I'll get to it as soon as possible. :) I was beggining to wonder who would tag me - I hate feeling untagged. :) vanity! it sucks!