Wednesday, November 22, 2006

with Roba… [Through valleys and mountains]

Roba must be one of the blogs that I read most often… the funny part is that I teach her [!!!] at University… just in the last class I realized that I know a lot about her from her blog… and it occurred to me… that it must be nice to feel that people know you or even understand you [to a certain level] without even having the social routine of meeting up and chatting over a meal…
Anyways…
Roba blogged about our last stroll around older parts of Amman in a very [nostalgic] way… it’s worth checking out…
She even put a photo of me with the rest of the class… another thing about the internet… personal spaces are less dominate than in real life… one day you can wake up and find your photo all around the world =P

:: check out my photos of that same stroll .

No comments: