Friday, July 28, 2006

still I'm sad | Amman and my heart...

I’m so happy for him… he is my little brother… and today… he did it… he did it… and made us all so proud of him… made my family happy… and for that am so grateful…

Still I’m sad… I’m millions of miles away… can’t even share their joy…

Tomorrow… is my best friend’s wedding… a year ago she said: “mosta7eel aswee 3orsi o inti mish hoon”… and I said: “mosta7eel tsawee 3orsik o ma ajiesh”… I guess the impossible sometimes happen… and tomorrow… is her wedding… and again am so happy for her…

Still I’m sad… I won’t be there for her…

I guess at one’s life we will fail ourselves, our families, people whom we love…
And we go home to an empty room… with mirages of our loved ones celebrating across the distance…

And in my small bubble… I’m still sad…

A song for the sadly mood…


No comments: